Ok….you wouldn't normally put those two words together, crazy and princess, but this was kind of one of those days. Last week at clinic, I decided I wanted to dress like a princess (Theresa and I coordinated colors of course!) and so I walked around and the nurses all "ooohed and aahhed" over my cute costume (and how about those high heel shoes!). I did really feel like a princess. Now here comes the crazy part….well, first of all my hair has been a little wild and crazy (Mom is still trying to figure out how to deal with those curls) and I discovered they had some crazy mirrors (the ones that make you look really small or really big) on the side of the clinic where Theresa works (pediatric neurology) so we had a lot of fun with those. My ANC is back up (good but kind of crazy) so that means that I am back on 50% of oral chemo and I also had to have a procedure (lumbar puncture with chemo injected in my spinal fluid)…..totally crazy! No one wants to have that! But I did pretty well and we will see what next week brings with my counts being back on a reduced amount of the daily oral chemo I have to take.
I haven't been feeling too hot this week so I guess only time….and craziness…..will really tell! ;)
So long from Princess Chloe…….
I haven't been feeling too hot this week so I guess only time….and craziness…..will really tell! ;)
So long from Princess Chloe…….
2 comments:
YELLOW BIRD CRAZY, NO WAY. FORGETS TO WEAR HER "YELLOW" SOMETIMES, BUT NOT CRAZY. INTERESTING TO SEE WHERE THAT HAIR ENDS UP. ONE THING I KNOW FOR SURE, THE HAIR WILL BE ON THE HEAD A BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADY. LOVE YOU LOTS.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
You sure do look pretty Chloe. You really don't have to dress up like a princess because you are a princess anyway (with or without your pretty dress and heels. Sometimes hair can be a challenge, but between you and your Mom I am sure it looks just as pretty as ever. Love you a lot sweet girl.
Post a Comment