Wednesday, May 29, 2013

almost a 1st grader!

2 more days and counting….
Well, this certainly has been a year of ups and downs for me but I have to say….my time spent in kindergarten was definitely one of the ups!  I learned how to read and write pretty darn well and I am tackling new math problems every day.  I made lots of new friends and still kept my "old friends" close by.  And then there is Mrs. Romano…..well, she has certainly been an angel in my life this year (my entire family's life).  She seemed to make all of my yucky days seem that much brighter and happier.  And boy, did I learn a lot from her!

 We performed a fun musical program for all of our friends and families called, "a walk through the kindergarten year".  I really do think I want to be a singer/performer when I grow up.  I love it!  And of course I still want to be a mom who works in a doctor's office :)

1 comment:

GRANDPA said...

YELLOW BIRD,
CONGRATULATIONS ON WHAT YOU ACCOMPISHED IN YOUR KINDERGARTEN YEAR. AS YOU CONTINUE TO GROW UP, YOU MIGHT WANT TO DO SOME OTHER THINGS BESIDES ENTERTAINMENT AND BEING A MOM WORKING IN A DOCTOR'S OFFICE. YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT IN THIS LIFE. REMEMBER TO TRY REAL HARD IN EVERYTHING YOU DO, EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT MUCH. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH. GRANDMA AND I WILL SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO