Sunday, October 13, 2013

1st day at DISNEYLAND!!

We started our morning off with a stretch limo picking us up for our trip to O'Hare…compliments of Make A Wish.  Wow!  I have never been in one before!  The trip to John Wayne Airport in Orange Co. was great (long, but great!) and I got to bring my new doll, Emily, on the trip.  Super fun surprise and more on that later…..
We get to Disneyland this afternoon and guess what they give us?  A pass that lets us surpass all of the lines.  What???  Super cool!  And the park was BUSY today so it was really, really, super duper cool!
And the biggest surprise of the day….guess who was waiting for us at the very first ride we went on….It's A Small World???  Grandpa and Grandpa!  Come on!
We had tons of fun exploring Fantasy Land and ate dinner at the Blue Bayou, overlooking the Pirates of the Caribean Ride.  I went on some rides I have never been on before like Storybook Land boat ride, Alice in Wonderland, and some old faves like Peter Pan.
Our trip has been completely magical and amazing so far.
Tomorrow I get to meet Mickey Mouse at the Make a Wish lounge.  I think my little brother is totally flipped out about that.
My Mom said she is going to try to keep everyone updated every day of our trip.  Good luck with that, Mom :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Posted by Picasa

No comments: