Sometimes I like to visualize myself doing something really cool or feeling really great and my yoga session with my Daisy and Brownie friends (and my Mom's super awesome yoga teacher) helped me relax, not worry and feel pretty good, even for just a little while. Can you tell I haven't been feeling so great lately? I think I might need more yoga.....or to not have to take all of these yucky meds anymore. Or maybe both???
3 comments:
Oh, sweet girl. ♡ I hope you feel better soon. ♡♥♡♥
Hang in there Chloe!! You are almost at the end of the meds...you can do it!! You are strong, you are amazing, you are loved!
Yellow Bird,
I think you need a trip to Oklahoma and maybe Texas here in the next couple of weeks. It will make things all better for you. Can hardly wait to see you, the "FAM" and Aunt Kristi. Love you lots and lots.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Post a Comment