Monday, February 16, 2015

happy day

This Valentine's Day my sister and brother and I were a part of a very special occasion.  Our friends, Theresa and Tyler got married and we were the flower girls and ring bearer!! We had so much fun and felt so excited to be a part of their special day!  What is even cooler (my Mom reminded me of this) is that I met Theresa at clinic, where she worked, and her wedding was one day before an anniversary of mine.  Today is the day that I was diagnosed with leukemia three years ago.  A lot has changed in that time and I am happy to report that not only am I cancer free, but I am feeling pretty groovy.  But what is really, really neat, is that I met someone as special as Theresa, at a time when everything in my life seemed to be turned upside down.  I was so proud and happy to be walking in front of her as she said "I do". 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to go Chloe!
All of you look so beautiful.