Monday, February 27, 2012

Going home today…..

As much as I love it at the "children's hotel"(that is what my new friends at the clinic call it) and all of the new friends I made (I was quite popular!), I have to say I was pretty happy to go home and sleep in my very own bed. Yahoo!!!!
The nurses that took care of me were amazing….here are two of my favorites :)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The Kullens said...

Yippee, you're home!!! Nothing better than home, sweet home and being with your brother and sister��!! XoXo

The Andersons said...

I'm so thankful you're home Chloe. You're in my daily prayers sweetheart. xoxoxoxo

Emerson & Family said...

We are so excited to hear she is coming home. I just read all the entries to Emerson and she loved seeing all the pictures. She is excited to see Chloe has lost a tooth too. We are thinking of you all daily and Emerson is looking forward to "seeing" Chloe at school through the computer.

Tanya Malamud said...

Chloe, I am so happy that you are home. :)
P.S. I love your cute teddy bear.

Jonna Harris said...

Chloe we are so glad you are home! We miss you and are praying for you all the way from Florida! Xoxo the Harris family

Ms. Nancy said...

Hi Chloe!! I am so happy you are home. We all miss you at school and can't wait to hook up our computer so we can visit. I love all the photos, tell Claire to avoid couches that cause owies. Give Mom & Dad a big hug too! With love, Ms. Nancy & all of us at Arbor View