Thursday, March 1, 2012

double bonus

And guess what happened literally minutes before I was going to be released from the hospital? Well, my big sis was dancing at home and fell on the edge of our couch, which split her lip open. So, yes…you guessed it…..as I was coming home from the hospital on Sunday, Claire was heading there to get stitches. She had three in all and was extremely brave…no tears :) It was kind of funny, though, because we both had CDH hospital bands at the same time. What are the odds?

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Tanya Malamud said...

Odds are very little. But both you and your sister are very brave!

Sara said...

You have got to be kidding! I never had stitches before. I can't wait to see you both.

Love,
Sophia

Grandpa said...

Claire Ruby,
Looking good girl. And, the Oklahoma tooth fairy knows what is going on. She will probably send something in the mail for you. She has been very busy here in Oklahoma but you seem to be special in her eyes. And, we didn't have to remind her. She found out on her own. See you in March for Great Grandma Ruby's (and Claire Ruby's) tea. I love you special girl. Fred says howdy from Eufaula.

Grandpa

Grandma said...

Claire
You were such a brave girl when you got hurt. We are very proud of you and hopefully you got your stitches out today and that your lip feels even better today. We love you a lot and we will see you soon.

Jill Kullen said...

Wow, another brave Gelber girl!!! I hope you're healing well and are back to dancing like there's no tomorrow! XoXo

Katie Adduci said...

Oh Claire! Ellie got a sewing machine for her b-day and will let you stitch with a nurse at your side whenever you want to. It has a protective cover over the needle, just in case:) Let's just wear a helmet too to be on the safe side!