Friday, December 14, 2012

Game back on

We had a nice visit at clinic yesterday.  Our favorite doc was there and Mom had a nice visit with her about  all that has been going on with me since Maintenance started (yes, it has been that long since we have seen her!). As she said after she examined me…"Chloe, you are such a mystery."  Not exactly what you want to hear, especially multiple times, but at least she was honest.
So….my counts have recovered because of the break from chemo I had.  It is amazing what one week off treatment can do for a body.  My ANC is back up to 800, so that is good, and I am definitely feeling better.  So, I am back on the full dose of oral chemo at home and I get the bonus steroid burst for the next week.  Plus, I got Vincristine through my port yesterday.  Lucky me.
My Mom and Dad are a little worried that I am going to start feeling icky again but we are all hopeful that the chemo will behave itself and by that I mean….do the job of keeping the leukemia cells away and not make me feel so yucky.
Come on, chemo…work with me….:0
Wish me luck!
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Grandpa said...

Pasghettio,
Glad you are feeling better. You look good, but then you always look good. Grandma, Fred, Felix and I wish you lots and lots of luck. We sure love you a bunch and are very anxious to see you in a couple weeks at Christmas time. Sending lots of hugs and kisses to you from Oklahoma.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Andersons said...

Chloe, I am praying that all goes well and you feel fantastic!

Miss Katie said...

Come on chemo! I think we need to sing chemo a song...perhaps we could invite it to a tea party? Pour some sugar on it. Teach it how to be good for goodness sake! What do you think?

Lots of luck and love and powers to you. Does that Elf on the shelf have powers? Let's get him working on this. He could scare anything into doing the right thing...even chemo;) xoxo