Hi all and happy spring break! I am having a blast with my family at my Grandma and Grandpa's house in Oklahoma. So, I am on a vacation and ironically, I am having a little vacation from my chemo. Yes, you guessed it, my counts are down again. Way down....
When are these docs going to figure out what my body can handle? It is very frustrating for my whole family but I know they are doing the best they can and that eventually, they will figure out what my optimum amount of oral chemo will be for the remainder of my treatment. But in the meantime, I am enjoying the fact that I am starting to feel a little better (although my counts are down so I am tired and of course susceptible to just about any ickiness that comes along!) but we aren't even going to go there. Positive thinking....positive thinking.... :)
I hope your spring break is a great one, too!
When are these docs going to figure out what my body can handle? It is very frustrating for my whole family but I know they are doing the best they can and that eventually, they will figure out what my optimum amount of oral chemo will be for the remainder of my treatment. But in the meantime, I am enjoying the fact that I am starting to feel a little better (although my counts are down so I am tired and of course susceptible to just about any ickiness that comes along!) but we aren't even going to go there. Positive thinking....positive thinking.... :)
I hope your spring break is a great one, too!

1 comment:
Have a great vacation Beautiful!!!
Post a Comment