Monday, March 18, 2013

what a difference a year makes!

I hope everyone had a nice St. Patty's Day!  I certainly did!  My Mom and I were looking back at picture from last year's Irish celebration and it is hard for me to believe how much I have changed....for the better!  Last year at this time I could barely walk and was super sick from all of the steroids/chemo I had to take.  This year, I do feel better and I got to spend St. Patty's Day with my family and awesome friends rocking out to Ralph.  YEAH!
And check out my lil' bro in the 2nd picture.  That crazy kid!
 
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

SueandHannah said...

Shimmering Shamrocks! So glad you got to 'dance around' with Ralph, family, and friends - and celebrate how amazingly strong you have been/are.

Grandpa said...

Yellow Bird,
You three sure are looking good these days. Looks like typical fun with Ralph-he's a hoot. I think we need to work a bit on the Blaker's smile. Love you guys a whole bunch.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO