Tuesday, April 16, 2013

the latest fashion craze

My Grandma and I came up with this awesome and may I add….very stylish ensemble…when I was visiting them.  I am already sporting the "pixie cut" that some Hollywood celebs also have so maybe they will take my lead on this creation?  All you need is a blanket and some curling ribbon.
Grandma and I are hoping to see it on the runway one of these days…..
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

SueandHannah said...

Wow - project runway here you come! We can't decide if it is your 'fierce pose' and 'tude' or adorable hair that makes it so Super Sassy ---

Jeremy said...

Chic!

Grandpa said...

Yellow Bird,
Where's the YELLOW??? Did you forget again???? I'll have to speak with Grandma about this color thing. Dress is very cool and love that hair. Also love you very much. Maybe a guitar playing model??? Hugs and kisses.