I had an AMAZING time at my very first time at Camp TLC. This camp is put on by the Lombard Juniors group and allows a child with cancer (like me!) and a sibling (like Claire!) to participate in a week long, active, fun, and super exciting camp. Some of my favorite activities were going to an indoor water park, a visit from the fire dept, taking a trip to the Shedd Aquarium, tons of fun crafts and scrapbooking at the end of the week (yes, they had a full time photographer that took tons of fun pictures of each of us!!!), lots of good eats (and junk food) and just fooling around with the other girls in my group and all of the counselors (we each had one that was assigned to us!)
Let's just say I had so much fun that I cried our last night when I had to say goodbye to everyone and have told my Mom about 100 times that I can't wait to go back next summer!
Let's just say I had so much fun that I cried our last night when I had to say goodbye to everyone and have told my Mom about 100 times that I can't wait to go back next summer!

1 comment:
Yellow Bird,
TLC must be a great organization because they use YELLOW shirts!!!!! Looks like you and Sis had lots or fun. Love you.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Post a Comment