Tuesday, June 25, 2013

crazy fun with Casey

I had to say goodbye to one of my favorite nurses today……Miss Casey!  We are hoping it is just for the summer while she gets some clinical hours done and school work out of the way….but boy was I sad to say goodbye.  She always puts up with my craziness and my Mom always tells me how patient she is with me.  I am not totally sure what that means but I sure do love her and she always holds my hand when they access my port.  She is the best at that.  And at being crazy with me!  Hope to see you soon my friend ;)
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Grandpa said...

Yellow Bird,
Another special person in your life. She looks like she gets a little bit crazy around you. Hope she comes back because special people are not always easy to find. Hope you are having fun on your trip to Oregon. Love you lots.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO