Saturday, July 20, 2013

marvelous middle

If you know me pretty well, you know that I love my brother and sister but most importantly, I love….love….love….being the "middle child".  People laugh at me when I tell them but I really do think it is the neatest and even asked to have my dining room chair moved at home and my carseat, too, to be right in the middle of Claire and Blake.  They are really nice and patient with me when I get upset or am not feeling too good because of all of the chemo/meds that I have to take.  And we have a lot of fun together, too!
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Grandpa said...

Yellow Bird,
I know what you are talking about. Grandpa was a "middle one" between my older brother and younger sister. Kind of a nice place to be. See you in a couple of weeks.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO