Well, sadly, my vaction is over and it is back to clinic (and reality) today. Today is a big medicine day for me with a spinal tap with methotrexate (chemo) injected into my spinal fluid. I will also have vincristine in my port and to top it off….I start my monthly steroid burst (5 very long days) today. Let's just say I will be doing a lot of this (below) over the next day or so. Hopefully I will still be smiling, too, even though I probably won't be feeling too hot.
Wish me luck…..I think I will need it.
Wish me luck…..I think I will need it.

5 comments:
Chloe, You are amazing!!! I'll be praying for you sweetpea. ♡
Squuueeezzeee! Sending you a big hug and FEEL GOOD vibes.
Chloe, I hope all went well with your big medicine day. Thinking of you and wishing you good days ahead.
You are a brave and beautiful girl Chloe, good luck. I think of you and your wonderful family every day. With a hug for everyone, and especially you, Ms. Nancy
Yellow Bird,
Sorry you have to go through all of that stuff, but think it is a good thing for you. Maybe a piece of yellow clothing would help you get through this next week or so. YELLOW IS MELLOW AND SO ARE YOU!!!!!!! LOVE YOU A WHOLE BUNCH.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Post a Comment