I think I may have finally reached the point in my treatment where I feel pretty darn good! Yes, there are always those icky side effects from the different types of chemo/steroids I have to take every day like joint pain, tummy pain, and all over kind of pain…but nothing that a little Tylenol doesn't fix. Love that stuff. I have been off the steroid for a week and I think my family will probably tell you that it is the best I had ever tolerated it. That sure is a big word. So, maybe my body is really getting used to maintenance and all of it's loveliness?

2 comments:
Way to go Chloe!! Enjoy the last weeks of summer, remember to visit Arbor View when Blake begins preschool. You will love 1st grade! With many hugs, Ms. Nancy
YELLOW BIRD,
WHERE'S THE YELLOW??????? GLAD YOU ARE FEELING A BIT BETTER. SEE YOU IN A FEW DAYS. OKLAHOMA ROCKS!!!!! LOVE YOU LOTS.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
GRANDPA
Post a Comment