All you need lies inside of you…..
~The Wizard of Oz
My last clinic visit was full of laughs, siliness, rainbow looms, hugs, a visit from my brother and sister, and of course, chemo. My counts are good….ANC is 1800 and doc tells my Mom that if they are high again, they will increase my 6 MP chemo dosage to the full amount (100%).
I also am back on the steroid this week but hoping I can get through it without too much yuckiness. I think the Wizard was right when he said "all you need lies inside of you". I try to gather up all of my courage, my kind heart, and all of my smarts to help me get through these tough treatment times. It is certainly no walk in the park but I know I can get through it. I always do.
~The Wizard of Oz
My last clinic visit was full of laughs, siliness, rainbow looms, hugs, a visit from my brother and sister, and of course, chemo. My counts are good….ANC is 1800 and doc tells my Mom that if they are high again, they will increase my 6 MP chemo dosage to the full amount (100%).
I also am back on the steroid this week but hoping I can get through it without too much yuckiness. I think the Wizard was right when he said "all you need lies inside of you". I try to gather up all of my courage, my kind heart, and all of my smarts to help me get through these tough treatment times. It is certainly no walk in the park but I know I can get through it. I always do.

3 comments:
YELLOW BIRD,
YOU ARE A HAPPENING AND I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU AND HOW YOU HANDLE YOURSELF. YOU ARE SPECIAL AND I AM REALLY HAPPY THAT I AM ONE OF YOUR GRANDPAS. YOUR YELLOW DRESS OR ACCESSORIES WERE PROBABLY IN THE WASH!!!!!!! LOVE YOU LOTS.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
You are doing great! You are getting through this! It's great to read how well you're doing, and how well you are all reaching inside yourselves. With all these ups and downs... ANC, medicine strength, and so forth... you have ridden the roller coaster with grace. Keep going!
What great news! Praying for you!
xoxoxo
Post a Comment