Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Brave Ashley

A fellow Briar Glen Student, Girl Scout and neighbor was just diagnosed with leukemia on New Years Eve. The exact same kind that I have. She is quite the fighter and has such a positive attitude and I am really proud of her. I can't wait to give her a big hug when she gets out of the hospital and tell her that everything will be ok. Because I know it will. Please send her some good vibes and positive thoughts as she begins her treatment journey.

2 comments:

The Andersons said...

Dear Princess Chloe,
I am so sorry to hear about Princess Ashley's diagnosis. Our family will include her in our prayers as well. Princess Ashley is so blessed to have you by her side.

Love to you and your family!!

Love, Laura

Grandpa said...

Yellow Bird,
Let Ashley know that positive thoughts and super vibes are coming her way from Oklahoma, specifically Eufaula. I think you will make a difference for her with your positive thoughts and the way you have handled your leukemia since the onset. By the way, Fred and Felix are sending special thoughts to her.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO