Sunday, January 19, 2014
minions and sassy boots
Well, even my sassy boots (handed down by my big sis) and new minion hat (that Kaiya's grandma made me) didn't stop my ANC from dropping. It dropped from 1200 to 700. It still isn't too bad (and glad it isn't at 0 or something like that) but I was surprised (my Mom was really surprised) that it had dropped at all. I have been feeling pretty good the last week or so (can you say no steroid?) so we will see what the next couple of weeks bring. I was surprised when they told me I didn't need to be back for three more weeks. Usually it is two. So, we are going with it and hoping the ANC stays right where it is and doesn't go down any farther. Maybe that face I am making will put that unpredictable ANC in place? And being around Theresa seems to make everything better :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YELLOW BIRD,
WHERE'S THE YELLOW??? IT WORKS MIRACLES ON ANC STUFF. YOU DO LOOK PRETTY COOL IN THAT OUTFIT-REALLY LIKE THE HAT AND BOOTS. LOVE YA YB. XXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOO
Post a Comment