Monday, September 3, 2012

conincidence?

On the very same day that I started kindergarten, I had to miss 1/2 of my day there because I also started my current phase of treatment, Interim Maintenance part 2.   This phase will involve visits to clinic every 10 days and then at the end of October I get to begin Maintenance.  I am so excited!!!   Anyways, this particular visit involved a spinal tap with chemotherapy injected into my central nervous system and two other types of chemo given via my port.  Not a fun way to spend my 1st day of kindergarten but Ms. Kathy serenaded my to sleep right before my procedure. I just love her and her voice!  It was kind of a bonus :)



2 comments:

Jane Ruge said...

Aww bummer:( I am so glad to hear that "maintenance" is around the corner though. Praying for the day all this is a tiny dot in your rear view mirror.

Miss Katie said...

Pretty sure that I love Ms. Kathy too! What an awesome person and totally beautiful singing voice!