Tuesday, September 4, 2012

feeling blue

We are having "color days" in kindergarten as a fun kick off for the school year.  I especially liked the ensemble I picked out for blue day.  And I decided to wear a cute hat instead of a scarf.  Everyone loved it. Kind of fun that my backpack matched, too!


3 comments:

Tara Zerwekh said...

Kaiya is still talking about "how cool" that hat it! :)

Grandma said...

Well don't you look as pretty as a picture. Love the hat, the dress and most of all I love your beautiful smile. You sure do look beautiful in blue, but then you look beautifulin yellow, pink, GREEN, purple and all of the colors!!! Glad you are enjoying school. Love you a lot.

Grandpa said...

Hi pretty girl,
When's yellow day??? Every day should be yellow day and Fred agrees. By the way, Fred likes your cap gig. Love from Hot,Hot,Hot Oklahoma!!!!! xxxxxooooooooooo