Sunday, December 15, 2013

Lightly Row

Last night was my 2nd guitar recital, since I started playing, and I think I did a pretty good job. I was a lot more nervous than last time and was glad that my instructor, Mr. Brown, was right there on stage with me. And guess what, I was 1st to play!!!  That was kind of fun :)  My brother was....well...a bit of a bother at the recital so you can't hear my performance too well (over his talking) but you can kind of get the idea of how I did.
 Listen to my rendition of Lightly Row.......

 
 
 
 
 

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

christy b said...

That was just beautiful Chloe! What a perfect way to start my day! I'm so happy that you're enjoying playing the guitar. It's one of my favorite instruments! Now, I can't wait to hear you play more pieces! And, I see Rachel was there too! Please tell her that Miss Christy sings "Hello" to her too! Wishing you and your entire family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday Season!