Friday, December 13, 2013

prayers for Dr. Canner

We found out some sad news at clinic on Monday……my favorite oncologist, fundraier, and friend, Dr. Canner was in a terrible car accident that morning on the way to work (he was supposed to do my spinal tap that day).  His car collided with a semi truck and he was hurt pretty badly.  He has been in the hospital ever since, with a broken femur, wrist and hip.  Today was surgery day for him and needless to say, he will be out of work for awhile.  He always cheers me up, everytime I see him, so I thought he could use a little cheering up so my Mom and I put a little care package together for him and we will bring it to clinic Monday and the docs or Kathy will get it to him.
If you have some extra time, send a little positive energy his way, or say a prayer.  He would appreciate it and so would I.  He is certainly a shining light in my life…...
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

GRANDPA said...

LOTS AND LOTS OF POSITIVE THOUGHTS FROM OUR HOME TO DR. CANNER. PUT SOMETHING YELLOW IN THAT CARE PACKAGE.

GRANDPA AND GRANDMA

The Andersons said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your doctor's accident. I will be praying for a fast recovery for him!