Monday, February 3, 2014
super prayers
My new friend, Ashley, who is battling the same type of leukemia that I have, is having a hard time going into remission. It seems as though those stinky leukemia cells don't want to leave her bone marrow and are multiplying. So, her docs are changing the course of action and pulling out the "big guns" of chemo therapies. They are also looking into a bone marrow transplant if she goes into remission in the next month. I am asking all of you to send some more prayers and positive light her way.
I gave her this picture when I first found out she had cancer and still love looking at the one that our friends gave to me when I was first diagnosed. You are a super hero Ashley and can fight this battle and win!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YELLOW BIRD,
PLEASE LET ASHLEY KNOW THAT SOME OKLAHOMA FOLKS ARE SENDING VERY POSITIVE THOUGHTS HER WAY. FRED AND FELIX SEND HUGS AND KISSES TO HER. LOVE YOU FOR BEING SUCH A GOOD FRIEND. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Post a Comment