In case you didn't already know….I got to go back to preschool this week! Yah! It was so fun to see my friends and teachers and I couldn't stop talking about it when I got home.
5 comments:
emerson stern
said...
Emerson was so excited you came back this week. It was the first thing she would tell me about when she got in the car after preschool.
We were rockin' with joy all week because you came back Chloe! Have a "hoppy" holiday weekend and we will see you on Monday. With a happy hug, Ms. Nancy
Well little cutie aren't you just the picture of happiness. I love your shirt and you look so giood with that great smile on your face. We love you and are so happy that you got to go back to school to see your friends, Miss Nancy and everyone who has really been cheering you on. We love you and sending you hugs and kisses.
5 comments:
Emerson was so excited you came back this week. It was the first thing she would tell me about when she got in the car after preschool.
We were rockin' with joy all week because you came back Chloe! Have a "hoppy" holiday weekend and we will see you on Monday. With a happy hug, Ms. Nancy
Love this picture:) So happy you are at preschool! That truly rocks!!!
Well little cutie aren't you just the picture of happiness. I love your shirt and you look so giood with that great smile on your face. We love you and are so happy that you got to go back to school to see your friends, Miss Nancy and everyone who has really been cheering you on. We love you and sending you hugs and kisses.
Cute shirt for a cute girl. Glad you are back in school with your friends and those great teachers. Fred says howdy!!!
XXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOO
Post a Comment