Saturday, April 7, 2012

window art



So…when you aren't feeling too hot because of the medications you are on to help get rid of the cancer….what do you do that is a fun "indoor project"?  Well, you make pretty pictures on the windows because your "way cool" friends gave you some markers made especially for just that!  I got sis and bro in on the act, too.  We all had a good time (except Blake didn't really know when to stop and is STILL drawing on the windows…and other household surfaces).  But that is a whole different story :0

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

GRANDPA said...

Looks very good to me. WHERE'S THE YELLOW!!!!! Blake, it is truly hard to stop an active artist like yourself. Keep on truckin'. Save some window space for Grandma and Grandpa to draw a little. Love you.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ms. Nancy said...

Hmmmm, gonna have to find some of those markers for preschool; do you think Mr. Bruno would mind if we drew on the classroom windows Chloe?? Looks like so much fun! Love, Ms. Nancy

Grandma said...

What a great idea --I love that you can draw on the windows. Looks like you, Claire, and Blake are having a great time. Maybe we can do some art work the next time we see you. Love you a lot sweetie. Hugs and kisses to you, Claire, and Blake.

Katie Adduci said...

Love all of your window art! What kind of crazy person would give you markers that write on the windows? Hmmm, I don't know. I do know that I need to give your sweet momma training on "hospital only" toys or we shall start calling her Crazy Lady of the West;) (Shhhh, that's our little secret Miss Chloe:)

Jill Kullen said...

What a fantastic idea! I hope to get some of those markers so we can draw on our windows too. Thank you for the artistic inspiration! They look beautiful!!

XoXo