Well, we do love tea parties at our house and the girls wanted to host a very special tea party in honor of our special visitors :)
2 comments:
Grandma
said...
You and Claire are very good at planning tea parties. I know it was a lot of work, but it was perfect. Everyone had smiles on their faces, enjoyed the yummy snacks, loved the entertainment and giggled a lot. Such fun and I hope we can do it again.
My favorite picture is Great Grandma Ruby's golden hair and your pink glasses!!! You come from a whole family of people who totally ROCK! You should start a band!:) xoxo
2 comments:
You and Claire are very good at planning tea parties. I know it was a lot of work, but it was perfect. Everyone had smiles on their faces, enjoyed the yummy snacks, loved the entertainment and giggled a lot. Such fun and I hope we can do it again.
My favorite picture is Great Grandma Ruby's golden hair and your pink glasses!!! You come from a whole family of people who totally ROCK! You should start a band!:) xoxo
Post a Comment