Thursday, April 19, 2012

Twinkle toes

Finally...I am back to ballet and loving every second of it!  I think I did a pretty darn good job with our recital dance, because I had only practiced it one time before I got sick.  My dance teacher, Ms. Diana, says I am a quick learner.  My mom says it is hard to believe that I couldn't even walk a month ago and now I am skipping and running and dancing!  I am so glad to be back!


8 comments:

Ms. Lyn said...

Oooh. That looks fun. I'd like to join that dance class!

The Kullens said...

You are one strong little girl, Chloe! Way to go - and keep Dancing!!
Xo

Ms. Nancy said...

Way to go Twinkle Toes!! We are so proud of you Chloe. -Ms. Nancy

Kathy U said...

I'm so happy that you are feeling better. I think you should teach the Zumba class your Mom takes.

Katie Adduci said...

You are the best! Love this! (Clapping and clapping over here!). Take a bow:)

GRANDPA said...

Rock on girlie girl. Fred thought a yellow tutu might have been a nice touch(you know that Fred!!!) Keep on having fun. Love you lots. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SueandHannah said...

Yea - Super Chloe - Super Dancer! We are so happy your dancing shoes are on again and your back to school: You are simply AMAZING!

Grandma said...

Looks like a lot of fun I have to say you are a very good dancer. Just keep kicking up your heels and enjoy yourself. I am so proud of you and love you very much.