For awhile there, not so long ago, I was having a really hard time going to school. I was pretty sad about leaving my Mom, and I wasn't feeling too great, so the walk into the classroom every morning was more or less a "crying fest". My wonderful teacher, Mrs. Romano, would smile at my Mom (who was also sometimes crying) and say, "everything is ok" and she would wisk me into the classroom and hug me and then everything seemed better. So, after about a week of this same morning routine, one morning when I walked into the classroom, Mrs. Romano pulled me aside and told me about our little secret heart. She had made this for me and no one else knows about it. So, when I come into the classroom every morning now, I put a sticker on my heart to remind me that I am awesome and everything is ok. I love it and I love that no one else in the class knows about it but most of all, I really do love Mrs. Romano. She is the best kindergarten teacher a girl could ever ask for!

2 comments:
That's awesome! D89 teachers are the BEST!! So glad Chloe has someone like that in her corner:)
What a sweet, poignant story. Love to all of you!!
Post a Comment