Some of you may already know but I started spending some time at a place called Living Well in Geneva. It is a cancer resource center for people who are inflicted with the disease and their family/caregivers. Let's just say it is AMAZING and I love…love….love it!!!! Actually, the whole family really enjoys it there and I have met some nice friends there who help me talk through my feelings (sometimes sad and mad) and help me find strategies to help me get through this crazy thing called "cancer treatment". Sometimes it is hard and I think everything kind of caught up with me and I was kind of tired of having to deal with all of this yucky stuff.
I am feeling so much better, now, though, partly because I have a new place to go to that makes me feel so much better and my "angel bear" that they gave me always makes me feel happy :)
I am feeling so much better, now, though, partly because I have a new place to go to that makes me feel so much better and my "angel bear" that they gave me always makes me feel happy :)

No comments:
Post a Comment