At a recent Daisy meeting, my good friend, Lesley, came to teach us all about yoga. It was so much fun and now I think I do understand why my Mom loves it so much.
Can you say calm? centered? It's a whole new way of looking at the world….and things that are going on in your life.
Namaste~
4 comments:
Yellowbird,
Lesley is a good person and I am sure she is a super yoga instructor. I do wish you lots and lots of calm and peace. You deserve it. Love you.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Amy- you have taught me how amazing yoga is - and I am so grateful you did! As you always says - It has changed my life but mostly I just like seeing you Tuesdays!
And Chloe looks really happy doing this! I hope she can do it regularly :)
Chloe, what a great tree you make:) Just don't let mom bring you to that hot yoga...it's a trap! ;)
Post a Comment