Good news from clinic town folks…..my ANC was way up to….are you ready for this….to 1800!!! A week ago it was 100 so that is quite a jump. Now, I know some of it has to do with the fact that I was off of chemo for the week but I think a lot of it has to do with this "good luck charm" that was on my front door yesterday. Can you guess what it is? Well, I am here to tell you that it is a white blood cell (with pom pons). Come on! Who knew they even made this stuff? I certainly didn't! It was the hit at clinic (of course!) and no one was surprised that it was from Ellie (everyone knows and loves her there). After a really bummer week, it was exactly what I (all of us!) needed…a huge smile!
Thanks Miss Katie and gang and thank you for cooperating ANC.
I am oficially back on chemo at home (but only 1/2 dose). We will see how that goes.
Goooo….ANC!!!
Thanks Miss Katie and gang and thank you for cooperating ANC.
I am oficially back on chemo at home (but only 1/2 dose). We will see how that goes.
Goooo….ANC!!!

3 comments:
Way to go Chloe! You are an amazingly strong little girl! And Ellie and her family are true and wonderful friends. With a big hug and continued prayers, Ms. Nancy
Gooooo ANC! :) Come on little neutrophils you can do it!! Hoping 1/2 doses are the magic potion for you to come back to full super powers! Watch out Aunt Kristi;) Love you sweet girl! xoxo
That is so AWESOME Chloe -Keep those WB cells going strong!!! Rah, rah!!
Post a Comment