So, these pictures were from my first day of first grade and now I am oficially done with my first week of first grade. That is a lot of firsts! Aunt Kristi made the cool sign, my Mom and Dad gave me a cute outfit for my Amerian Girl Doll, Sally, I stood at the 1st grade door with my buddies and waited to go into my 1st grade class and I was excited but a little nervous, too. Whew! I have to tell you that I was completely exhausted and overwhelmed after the first week but I am lucky that I have an amazing teacher who helped me through it and lots of nice friends who always make me smile :)

1 comment:
YELLOW BIRD,
FRIENDS, FAMILY AND GIFTS. PRETTY GOOD FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL. GUESS YOU FORGOT TO WEAR SOME YELLOW. GETTING THE FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL OUT OF THE WAY IS GREAT. BY THE WAY, "YELLOW ROCKS"!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU PRETTY GIRL.
XXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Post a Comment