Friday, September 6, 2013

What is normal?

This was the conversation I had with my Mom the other night when she was asking me to take my chemo pills, " Mom, why do you always treat me like I am a normal kid?
Mom said, "Well, because you are a normal kid, Chloe."
And then I said, "But I don't know any other kids who have to take all of the icky meds I have to take each day."
I think I surprised my Mom when I said that because I had never said it before, although I had been thinking about it for awhile.
But, I actually am kind of glad that my family and friends treat me like I am "normal". 
Just don't tell anyone I said that..... ;)
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

GRANDPA said...

YELLOW BIRD,
I KNOW YOU ARE NORMAL, BUT YOU SURE DON'T LOOK LIKE IT IN THIS PICTURE. LOVE YOU LOTS.