The anticipation is making me a little crazy but as you can see from this picture at the apple orchard....apples seem to have a zen effect on me. Well, maybe not the apples....but definitely the apple donuts!
So, in case you haven't heard, my fun day at clinic (aka...spinal tap and lots of yucky stuff!) got moved to this Thursday. Sadly, there are some new kids at clinic (newly diagnosed) and the docs need to spend more time with them and give them their treatments before I can get mine. Totally understandable. Been there...done that.
So, this time on Thursday, you can send me some "good feeling, happy, zen, apple doughnut" thoughts as I will be having my spinal tap. I am a little nervous about it and keep asking my Mom when clinic is.....so will be really glad when it is over.
So, in case you haven't heard, my fun day at clinic (aka...spinal tap and lots of yucky stuff!) got moved to this Thursday. Sadly, there are some new kids at clinic (newly diagnosed) and the docs need to spend more time with them and give them their treatments before I can get mine. Totally understandable. Been there...done that.
So, this time on Thursday, you can send me some "good feeling, happy, zen, apple doughnut" thoughts as I will be having my spinal tap. I am a little nervous about it and keep asking my Mom when clinic is.....so will be really glad when it is over.

3 comments:
Good Luck tomorrow Chloe - stay strong and I hope tomorrow is too yucky for you
YELLOW BIRD,
"GOOD FEELING, HAPPY,ZEN, APPLE DOUGHNUT THOUGHTS" COMING YOUR WAY FROM OKLAHOMA. FRED AND FELIX SAY "WHAS UP"?????
BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, FRIDAY WILL BE HERE AND TODAY'S STUFF WILL BE OVER. I'M THINKING OF YOU AND I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH. "YELLOW ROCKS".
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Chloe - Jake (Kate's brother) often thinks the anticipation is the worst part of stuff too. Our mind can get out of it's cage sometimes!! Stay strong though pretty girl!! I hope it goes/went well today, we're always thinking about you!!
Post a Comment