My very favorite hour of the week....my voice lesson with Ms. Elise!!! And we are working on an original song (I wanted to write about having leukemia), and this is what it sounds like so far......
Oh my gosh, this brought tears to my eyes...ok, I full on cried:) I can't wait to hear the whole thing! I ran track in high school and towards the end of the races, we would always call out to the runners "finish strong!" --Finish Strong Chloe!!! You rock girl!! --Jane Ruge (sorry, blogspot wasn't letting me post any other way than via my google account).
Hi Chloe!! Eva just watched your video and said "Chloe's singing is really good: :) Ella told us this morning that "tomorrow is Chloe's last procedure". Awesome!! The Economos family congratulates your bravery for taking on this bumpy adventure...kudo's to you and your family...way to go girl!!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, this brought tears to my eyes...ok, I full on cried:) I can't wait to hear the whole thing! I ran track in high school and towards the end of the races, we would always call out to the runners "finish strong!" --Finish Strong Chloe!!! You rock girl!! --Jane Ruge (sorry, blogspot wasn't letting me post any other way than via my google account).
Hi Chloe!! Eva just watched your video and said "Chloe's singing is really good: :) Ella told us this morning that "tomorrow is Chloe's last procedure". Awesome!! The Economos family congratulates your bravery for taking on this bumpy adventure...kudo's to you and your family...way to go girl!!
Post a Comment