Thursday, April 24, 2014

today is the day

It is hard to believe but after two years.....two months....and three days (but who is counting???), I am hopeful that this will be my last day of treatment....chemo (oral and IV), spinal taps, and bone marrow biopsies..forever. We will find out the results of the bone marrow biopsy in a few days so keep your fingers...toes....and everything else crossed that the biopsy comes back clear so I can close this chapter of my life and move on to happier things ;)

2 comments:

The Andersons said...

I'm praying for a clean bill of health! ♡♡♡

The mom said...

Hallelujah!!!! What a wonderful day!!! Chloe- I am so proud of you for handling this like a little shining star. You have been through more than anyone should ever have to go through and you did it with a smile on your face. We will continue to keep you in our prayers for sustained health and happiness. The Lord will never leave you!! - The Ruges -