Saturday, June 9, 2012

celebrating wtih classmates

When the folks at My Gym told my Mom they wanted to throw me a party....I was so excited!  It has always been one of my very favorite places to go and now that I am feeling better after some icky treatments, I thought it would be really special to have a party with my friends from preschool.  They have been so supportive and sweet to me through the last two years of school and especially through these last few months after my diagnosis.  We had a great time!

Thank you so much Miss Lisa and Miss Christina! You are the BEST!!!!

3 comments:

GRANDPA said...

PASGHETTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
MY GYM IS A NICE PLACE WITH A GREAT STAFF. LOOKS LIKE YOU AND ALL YOUR FRIENDS HAD LOTS OF FUN. SEE YOU SOON. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LOVE, GRANDPA

Ms. Lyn said...

Aw! I wish I was there to be at your awesome My Gym party! Looks like it was pretty fun!!!!!!!

Miss Christina said...

We had so much fun!! You look just like a teacher with that My Gym shirt on Miss Chloe : )