I think I must have the best big sister in the whole entire world! Not only are we great pals but she is my "clinic cheerleader" this summer. It is so fun to have her around, especially on days when I get lots of icky treatments.
Yesterday was one of those days. I had a spinal with chemo put into my spinal fluid and then I got my regular injection of Vincristine. But wait....there was also a new chemo drug waiting for me. Doxorubicin is it's name and pink is it's game. It is a pink chemo drug that can make your pee turn pink. hee! hee! It can also cause you throw up a lot and lose your hair so we are hoping it just stays "pretty in pink".
Yesterday was one of those days. I had a spinal with chemo put into my spinal fluid and then I got my regular injection of Vincristine. But wait....there was also a new chemo drug waiting for me. Doxorubicin is it's name and pink is it's game. It is a pink chemo drug that can make your pee turn pink. hee! hee! It can also cause you throw up a lot and lose your hair so we are hoping it just stays "pretty in pink".

2 comments:
Claire is the best cheerleader ever!!! You girls are the cutest sisters EVER!! Pink pee RULES! Maxie had orange and blue pee last year and a lot of other orange stuff coming every which way out of his body. Oh my! You two sure know how to have a potty party!!! Yes, it for sure can just stay pretty in pink and do what it needs to do on the inside. I will do the Doxorubicin Dance STAT!!! xoxo
I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THAT BIG SISTER OF YOURS. SHE IS A SPECIAL PERSON AND YOU ARE TRULY LUCKY TO HAVE HER AROUND. WE MIGHT EVEN LET HER PLAY CATCH WITH US NEXT TIME. FRED AND I AREN'T INTO THAT WHOLE "PINK THING". REMEMBER-"YELLOW IS MELLOW" SO IT IS GOOD OLD NORMAL PEE FOR ME. GRANDMA AND I THINK SPECIAL GOOD THOUGHTS FOR YOU ALL THE TIME.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Post a Comment