Wednesday, June 13, 2012

first fever

I got my first fever since my diagnosis on Sunday night.  My Mom and Dad were both pretty sick over the weekend and I am sure they gave me whatever cooties I got.  Bummer!  So, I had to go back to clinic on Monday and it turned out I did not have to be admitted to the hospital overnight.  Yah!  I was at clinic most of the day, though, and they ended up giving me a big dose of antibiotics.  I am feeling much better, thank goodness…because I need to be ready to dance! dance! dance!
Whew…….
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Great Aunt Kathy&Great Grama Ruby said...

Great Grandma is here and We LOVE this picture.Makes us smile back at you.

Katie Adduci said...

Hahaha! Love this face Chloe girl! Would you please teach Max this fever/no admission magic trick? Thanks sweet girl!!! I am so happy you got to sleep in your own bed and dance the night away:):):)