As the next page in my road map turns....so does my treatment protocol. In addition to weekly visits to the clinic (sometimes bi weekly!), I am back on that nasty medicine I was on at the very beginning of treatment. I like to call it "stinky steroid" but it's official name is Dexamethasone. It can cause me to get pretty cranky, among other things. Luckily I am only on it for what they call a "short burst". Yah!
I just need to remember what my Mom and Dad keep telling me...."keep smiling" and don't let it get your down!
Ok, I will try, but if you see me and I am not quite as smiley as usual, you will know why.
I just need to remember what my Mom and Dad keep telling me...."keep smiling" and don't let it get your down!
Ok, I will try, but if you see me and I am not quite as smiley as usual, you will know why.

4 comments:
You are a brave and beautiful girl Chloe, spend your time this summer doing the things you love most, especially with your wonderful family! The "cranky times" will go by quickly. I am thinking of you all the time. . . hugs, Ms. Nancy
Hugs to you Chloe! You have such an amazing spirit and thank goodness for that tough mommy and daddy you have. Stay strong peanut, and enjoy the summer:)
Chloe--I know these days are not all real easy for you but we know that you have a very strong, brave spirit and that will get you through the yucky times. Just remember how MANY people love you and are cheering you on the whole way. Just keep smiling! Love you a lot. XOXO
HI PRETTY GIRL,
FRED SAYS YUCKY TO THAT STINKY STEROID AND HE REALLY LIKES IT WHEN YOU PUT ON YOUR "SMILEY FACE". AT LEAST IT IS ANOTHER TURN IN YOUR ROAD MAP AND THAT IS A GOOD THING. LOVE YOU LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS. WOULD PASGHETTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS HELP AT ALL???? XXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Post a Comment