"Thanksgiving Day is a jewel, to set in the hearts
of honest men; but be careful that you
do not take the day, and
leave out the gratitude."
E.P.Powell
A friend of my Mom's shared this quote with her and she thought it was kind of neat. As most of you know, this has not been the greatest year for me and sometimes it is hard to be grateful when you aren't feeling good but really, there is so much to be grateful for.
I am most grateful for all of the love and support of our families and friends. Without them, I don't know where we would be, especially in these rough times.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and remember to think of at least one thing that you are grateful for today.
1 comment:
I AM GRATEFUL FOR YOU AND I LOVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY VERY MUCH.
XXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOO
Post a Comment