The doctors have told me before that my taste buds just might change, and by golly, they were right! Now, don't get me wrong, I have never liked fruits or veggies (so, let's just say this Daisy meeting wasn't a lot of fun for me :0) but I have always like sweets, including cakes, cookies, candy, etc. For the longest time, I wouldn't touch any of those things and just wanted protein (i.e. cheese, milk, chicken, etc.) and now I am slowly but surely getting back into actually enjoying those sweets. It will be interesting to see where my taste buds will take me next. Maybe there is hope for those fruits and veggies I so despise?????

2 comments:
THAT PLATE LOOKS PRETTY YUMMY TO ME. THEY SAY YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT SO TRY TO EAT HEALTHY, YUMMY THINGS. I LIKE THE HAT. HUGS AND KISSES TO YOU FROM OKLAHOMA.
XXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOO
Hi there pretty girl. That plate of fruit sure looks yummy. What a nice treat to have at your Daisy meeting. I also love your hat --you look pretty stylish in it. Your Daisy vest looks pretty cute on you too. Love you and lot and we sure miss you.
Post a Comment