Monday, November 26, 2012

Peanuts and gang at MSI


Many of you may remember that when I was first diagnosed with Leukemia back in February, all I wanted to and would watch in the hospital that week was anything that had Snoopy in it.  My Dad even went and bought some of the obscure Peanuts DVD's that we didn't own, including "You are a good sport, Charlie Brown" and "Happiness is a Warm Blanket".   I still love Peanuts and gang and really loved the new exhibit at the Museum of Science and Industry.  It was amazing!
Oh...and did I mention that our friends from playgroup happened to be there that day?  That made it even more special.
 





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Grandpa said...

MSI is a great place and Peanuts and the Gang and playgroup made it even more special. Of course, you are pretty special yourself PASGHETTIO!!! I really love you lots and lots.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOO