This is the name that we used to call you. It was cute, just like you. You truly were the best pet a girl could ever ask for and I will miss you more than you can ever know. I love you sweet girl. I hope there is lots and lots of flowers..and sunshine...and fun play for you outside in heaven.
2 comments:
You are right -- your friend Hallie was special, she was very pretty, and always a friend. I know she will be missed, but just remember what a great home she had and how much everyone loved her. That is pretty special too! Love you a lot sweet girl
She was quite a gal. She was very special and so was the loving family that took such good care of her. Hallie Ballie had a good life and she will be missed. I think there is a special place for her in heaven where she can eat and play and sleep all she wants-she deserves it. Love you.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Post a Comment