Wednesday, January 9, 2013

new adventures

This week will bring two new adventures my way.  The first is I will have my first spinal tap (post maintenance) because now I only need to have them done once every three months.  That is a good thing although I have to admit I am a little nervous about the whole thing since I am not really used to it anymore.
Wish me luck.
Secondly, my wonderful Aunt Kristi got me my very own guitar for Christmas!  Now that is exciting!  And even more exciting is that I start lessons at the music studio that Claire takes her violin lessons at this week.  I have kind of been digging the guitar for awhile now so it should be a lot of fun.
Rock on!
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Hey there sweet girl. Just wanted to say that we will be keeping you in our thoughts on and wish you luck at clinic. You are such a troopr and such a brave girl.

You and your guitar look pretty snazzy together. Have fun taking lessons. Gosh, we are going to have two musicians in the family!! How fun. Love you a lot.

Grandpa said...

Yellowbird,
You'll handle that spinal tap like you did the others. You are a super brave and beautiful girl. By the way, do they have yellow guitars?? Fred and Felix were wondering. You look real comfortable holding that guitar that Kristi got you. Good luck with your lessons. I'm very proud of you and love you a whole bunch.