Sunday, May 20, 2012

ANC shuffle

A friend of my Mom's does the ANC shuffle for us every Thursday (so that my counts are up and I can get the treatment I am supposed to get).  I think she just kind of dances in her house….I am pretty sure that is what that means :)  Well, guess what?   Her dancing….good vibes….and whatever else must have helped because my ANC went from 0 to 900 in a week.  Yah!   So, I was able to get both my chemos and we don't have to go back to clinic for another 10 days.  Double Yah!!!

Oh…and the nurses really liked my outfit.  It was rainbow day at preschool :)
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I kind of do an awesome dance and say these words to the tune of the Super Bowl Shuffle: (You are going to have to You Tube that sweet one! I would be #72 The Refrigerator!!! I may need to get a uniform and make a video for you. Let me tell you...that will be enough to scare the blood into doing what I want it to do:) YES!!! 10 days is totally worth celebrating with my shuffle:)

We are the ANC Shufflin' Crew
Shuffle on UP, doin' it for you!
We're so bad we know we're good
Blowin' your blood work like we knew we would!
You know we're just struttin' for chemo
Struttin' our stuff for Chloe girl!
We're not here to start NO trouble.
We're just here to do the ANC Shuffle!
UH HUH! UH HUH! UH HUH!