Tuesday, May 29, 2012

the triple threat with Daddy

Normally, my Mom takes me to clinic but today was an exception. She had already promised Claire that she would be a chaperone on her school fieldtrip to the zoo so my awesome Dad took the day off of work to take me to clinic.  Today was kind of a rough day for me because I had a procedure (spinal tap and injection of methotraxate in my spinal fluid) but on top of that, I also had to get two additional chemos in my port (vincristne and methotraxate (again!)).  I didn't feel to great after we left clinic but my dad took me out to lunch and it was kind of nice hanging out with him on a day I normally wouldn't.
My Mom and I will be back at clinic for some more chemo in 10 days.
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Grandma said...

You most certainly have a very special Dad and I am sure the day he spent with you at the clinic was as special to him as it was to you. Sounds like you had quite a day with the procedures you had, but as always we know you are a very brave girl. Keep smiling and remember I love you.

Unknown said...

Hi Chloe - this is Alicia's mom, Carolyn from the clinic. I saw what a brave girl you were with your dad at the clinic on Tuesday! Alicia was in the other procedure room getting a procedure done as well. She was pretty sleepy, so she was resting most of the morning. We hope you have a great time at your ballet camp. Alicia is looking forward to her Kindergarten picnic tomorrow, we are hoping the rain will be gone by then.

A joke for you: Why is 6 afraid of 7?
Because 7 ate 9!