When you have an amazing friend like Lesley, who is also a cancer survivor, and she asks Aunt Kristi about a "pink lemondade cake" that she saw in a magazine….well….then you have yourselves a full blown pink party! We had cake, pink lemonade, pink party favors and accessories and lots of hugs and smiles. We also read a lot of Pinkalicious (a favorite at our house!) Let's just say we like parties and what better reason to celebrate than the fact that I am beating this stinking leukemia!
Yah!
Thanks for all your hard work making the party happen, Aunt Kristi!
Oh…and did I forget to tell you….Lesley is my "yoga guru" and has come to do yoga with me every week since my diagnosis. We are doing tree pose in the last picture. I am starting to understand why my Mom loves yoga so much :)
Yah!
Thanks for all your hard work making the party happen, Aunt Kristi!
Oh…and did I forget to tell you….Lesley is my "yoga guru" and has come to do yoga with me every week since my diagnosis. We are doing tree pose in the last picture. I am starting to understand why my Mom loves yoga so much :)

1 comment:
Dear Chloe, I think your Pink Party sounds like it was AWESOME! I have been reading some of your blog and I think you are very brave and strong and beautiful, inside and out. I also have cancer but I am finished with the icky chemo now. I know it can make you feel yucky and tired sometimes but I think you are doing a great job staying happy and positive. You have a pretty smile! By the way, I live in the neighborhood next to yours, in Glen Ellyn Woods. Tell your mom to stay strong and positive. (I am a mom too! My little girl is 11 year old.) Have her give you a big hug from me :-D
Post a Comment