So, last week I got to visit clinic twice. Yes, you heard me right. You might be asking yourself, "why I thought you were only going to clinic every 10 days right now?" And you would be correct but my ANC (absolute neutrophil count) was too low for me to get both types of chemo I am supposed to be getting right now so I only had my vincristine. My ANC was supposed to be 500 and it was….welll…..0! :(
That means my chances of getting sick right now are very high so my Mom is totally crazy (well, crazier than usual) about me washing my hands all of the time. After all, this is the best way to not get sick.
But, the bright spot in this whole "twice at clinic in one week scenario" is that my awesome nurses and staff there sang happy birthday to me and gave me a present and a cupcake. FUN!
And on my second visit there, I brought in the birthday presents that I am donating to clinic. Miss Trina was very excited!
Oh...and I got to wear my hat to clinic because I missed "hat day" at preschool so that was kind of a bonus.
Keep your fingers crossed that my counts go up and I can get my methotrexate and vincristine today.

2 comments:
Hope you had a "count up" day today Chloe! You are totally rocking in that hat too - too cute!
Hope all went well today! I love your hat and boots! Way too cute! :)
Post a Comment